While we were not able to distribute our beautiful new 2020 KPR Membership Mug at the Ice Cream Social this year, we want to get them out of KPR and into your hands! KPR is planning three Drive-Thru events for members to get their mugs. We will be hosting these events every other Saturday in October from 9 a.m. to Noon. The event will take place in Lawrence at the Dole Institute of Politics on October 3, Overland Park at the Johnson County Community College Carlsen Center on October 17, and Topeka at Grace Cathedral Church on October 31.
How It Works
1. You first will need to make sure that your membership with KPR is active (if you're not sure, you may email KPR's Membership Director, Joanna Fewins, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 785-864-5268). If you are a sustaining member, you are all set!
3. The day of your Drive-Thru event, we ask for you to arrive based on the first initial of your last name. For example: A-D 9-9:30 a.m., E-H 9:30-10 a.m., J-M 10-10:30 a.m., N-Q 10:30-11 a.m., R-U 11-11:30 a.m, V-Z 11:30-Noon.
4. When you arrive at the parking lot, a KPR staff member will ask your name and check it off our list to make sure you registered for a mug that day.
5. If you are on the registered list, a KPR staff member will then place your new mug in the trunk or backseat of your car.
6. All people, including members and KPR staff, MUST be wearing masks. Please stay inside your vehicle at all times, so we can maintain a proper social distance and get these mugs out safely.
If you need to renew your membership before registering, you can make your pledge here. We will be giving away 150 mugs at the Lawrence event, 100 at the Topeka event, and 100 at the Overland Park event. Once we have reached this number of donors signed up on our Google Form, we will then close it. We are so excited to get these mugs out to our loyal supporters!