While we were not able to distribute our beautiful new 2020 KPR Membership Mug at the 2020 KPR Ice Cream Social, we want to get them out of KPR and into your hands!
How It Works
1. You first will need to make sure that your membership with KPR is active (if you're not sure, you may email KPR's Membership Director, Joanna Fewins, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 785-864-5268). If you are a sustaining member, you are all set!
2. Fill out the Google Form here.
3. Please plan to arrive based on the first initial of your last name: A-F 10-10:30 a.m., G-L 10:30-11:00 a.m., M-R 11-11:30 a.m., S-Z 11:30-Noon.
4. When you arrive at the parking lot, a KPR staff member will ask your name and check it off our list to make sure you registered for a mug that day.
5. If you are on the registered list, a KPR staff member will then place your new mug in the trunk or backseat of your car.
6. All people, including members and KPR staff, MUST be wearing masks. Please stay inside your vehicle at all times, so we can maintain a proper social distance and get these mugs out safely.
If you need to renew your membership before registering, you can make your pledge at kansaspublicradio.org/support. We will only be giving away 75 mugs, so get signed up right away! We are so excited to get these mugs out to our loyal supporters!