Now you can listen to the KPR newscast on your Alexa-enabled devices! Finally, an easy and convenient way to get local news for Northeastern Kansas right alongside your other flash briefing programs, such as national news from NPR, weather, and sports updates.
The KPR newscasts are recorded and updated multiple times throughout each day to ensure that the news you're hearing is fresh and accurate.
Here's how you can enable the KPR Flash Briefing skill and add it to your Alexa flash briefing:
- Open up the Alexa companion app on your iOS or Android device.
- Go to the app menu and select the Settings menu item.
- Scroll down to the Flash Briefing menu item, under Alexa Preferences.
- Tap the Select Content button and then search for "KPR Flash Briefing"
- Select the KPR Flash Briefing skill and then enable it.
- You can configure it to play the KPR Flash Briefing skill first by tapping the Edit button and then dragging the KPR Flash Briefing skill to the beginning of the list.